Villa with pool
Price : $219 - $356 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
- Pool towels
Location of the villa
The villa is in a quiet, residential area on the heights of the commune of Sainte Luce. It stands at an altitude of around 250m in a breezy environment.
Sainte Luce's many beaches and small shops are less than at a 5-minute drive.
Sainte Luce is a fishing village that retains a certain authenticity. It's also a great startin point for visiting Martinique, especially the many beaches along the south Caribbean coast.
This two-storey 100m² (+ 30m² terrace) villa is surrounded by greenery. It includes:
On the upper level:
- 1 small air-conditioned bedroom with a double bed
- 1 shower room with toilets
- 1 mezzanine with a TV area and a "large catamaran net" overlooking the living room.
On the garden level:
- 1 large air-conditioned master bedroom with a Queen-size bed (160X200) and a private bathroom (with shower and WC)
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with a double bed
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds (convertible to create a double bed)
- 1 third bathroom with shower and WC
- 1 independent, well-equipped kitchen
- 1 living room with sofas and TV
In front of the living room, the shaded terrace features an outdoor lounge, a dining area and a small bar where you can enjoy local "Ti punches" and other cocktails!
In front of the terrace, the 5m x 3m swimming pool and sunbathing areas are waiting for you to perfect your tan and cool off.
At the rear of the villa, a second terrace hosts an outdoor living room and a plancha.
The villa is surrounded by a pretty little garden with flowers and fruit trees (mangoes, bananas, guavas...).
Good to know: All the villa's windows are fitted with mosquito nets.
When you choose a luxury villa, you get much more than a simple accommodation: Antilles Exception offers its concierge service reserved for Antilles Exception customers. These high quality and personalized services are numerous:
- Many great amenities for you to select, such as…: In-house breakfast or breakfast+dinner, home chef or grocery delivery, daily cleaning, baby-sitting, home massage, manicure...
- Unique excursions: Catamaran or motorboat outings (possibly privatized), deep-sea fishing, dolphin outings, dune buggies, horseback riding, exotic ballets at the villa, rum discovery...
- And tailor made services: You imagine it, we make it happen!
Services and Amenities
- 1st breakfast provided
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, kitchen towels, pool towels)
- Gas plancha
- Washing machine and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- Foldable baby crib available upon request
- Internet and Wifi
- Mandatory cleaning fee, $175 to be paid on arrival.
To do close to the villa
- The beach is 2km away and the Sainte Luce coastal path and footpath link all the beaches
- Catamaran day trips
- Small restaurants in the village of Sainte Luce
- Visit to the Trois Rivières distillery
- Walk in the Montravail forest
Neighbourhood name : Bellevue Ladour
Distance to supermarket or shop : 2km
Distance to airport : 20km
Nearest beach : Corps de Garde Beach at about 2000m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Surface : 120m2
Nb toilets : 3
Nb single bed : 2
Floor : 1st floor
Nb double bed(s) : 1
Nb Queen size bed(s) (160cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
Nb double bed(s) : 1
- Gas hob
- Microwave oven
Surface : 400m2
Nb sofa 1 seater : 2
Nb sofa 3 seaters : 1
Largest length : 5m
Larger width : 3m
Minimum depth : 1.5m
Maximum depth : 1.5m
- Underwater alarm
- Removable barrier
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels, pool towel
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Provision of the 1st breakfast
Surface : 30m2
Coverage : Covered
Table capacity : 8 to 10
lounge_capacity : 6 to 8