Bungalow middle of nature sea view 160°
Price : $120 - $142 / night
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
Location of the villa
Nestled in the middle of nature, within a vast 2500m² property with its landscaped garden, the bungalow enjoys an exceptional sea view and will delight you with its calm and serenity.
The land slopes gently down to a small pebbled creek accessible on foot. Swimming is protected by a coral reef that offers small pools of white sand.
For the hikers, the loop of Vauclin and the famous "Trou Cochon" are 5mn away.
Pointe Faula, well known to kite surfers, is about 4km away and the beautiful beaches of the south are also easily accessible by car (15mn to 25mn).
You will reach the bungalow by taking a 2.5km dirt road (4X4 not necessary).
The center of Le Vauclin with its supermarkets and its vegetable and fish markets is about 3km away.
This one-story 21m² (+ terrace) bungalow with a wide sea view includes:
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with a Queen size bed with high quality memory foam mattress (160x200) and an adjacent bathroom
- 1 equipped kitchenette
In front of the bungalow, the terrace shaded by rolling blinds, hosts a dining area and a hammock where you can lounge and contemplate the sea view.
- The bungalow has a separate entrance and gate, the very discreet owners live in a villa a little further on the same property.
- The bungalow is built according to geobiological standards and has a roof with sound and heat insulation.
When you choose a luxury villa, you get much more than a simple accommodation: Antilles Exception offers its concierge service reserved for Antilles Exception customers. These high quality and personalized services are numerous:
- Many great amenities for you to select, such as…: In-house breakfast or breakfast+dinner, home chef or grocery delivery, daily cleaning, baby-sitting, home massage, manicure...
- Unique excursions: Catamaran or motorboat outings (possibly privatized), deep-sea fishing, dolphin outings, dune buggies, horseback riding, exotic ballets at the villa, rum discovery...
- And tailor made services: You imagine it, we make it happen!
Services and Amenities
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, dish towels)
- First breakfast provided
- Kitchenette equipped and supplied with basic ingredients
- 1 filter coffee maker and 1 Nespresso coffee maker
- Steam cooker
- Rice cooker
- Charcoal barbecue
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hair dryer
- Included cleaning fee.
To do close to the villa
- Kite surfing, windsurfing and kayaking, (at the Pointe Faula nautical center)
- Nautical excursions from Le François and Le Marin
- Hiking on the Atlantic coast (Boucle du Vauclin, Trace des Caps, etc...)
- Local restaurants in Vauclin
Neighbourhood name : Petite-Grenade
Distance to supermarket or shop : 3km
Distance to airport : 29km
Nearest beach : Baie de Petite-Grenade Beach at about 80m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Surface : 23m2
Nb toilets : 1
Nb Queen size bed(s) (160cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
Surface : 28m2
Coverage : Covered
Table capacity : 2 to 4
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels
Provision of the 1st breakfast
Surface : 2500m2
Le cadre de la location est magnifique et na rien à envier aux photos. Que ce soit, le confort, le cadre, le jardin, laccueil et la bienveillance des propriétaires: nous recommandons fortement. Ce lieu est un petit coin de paradis intimiste.