Price : $201 - $387 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
Location Hotel Bakoua****
The hotel is set in front of a lovely white sandy beach and offers stunning views of Fort-de-France Bay and Caribbean Sea.
At 150m you will find the lively district of Pointe du Bout with shops, coffees, bars, restaurants, casino and the departure of many terrestrial and nautical activities.
A shuttle boat will allow you to get to the center of Fort de France in 20 mn.
The Trois Ilets village, on South Coast Caribbean of Martinique, is a very good starting point for visiting the island.
Property : 139 bedrooms 2 to 4 Adults
This former family mansion of "Compagnie des Indes", retains an authentic welcoming atmosphere, with wide open spaces, cane-plaiting and precious wood. The tropical garden opens onto the white sandy beach with blue sea and on the sky where the silhouette of "Pitons du Carbet" stands out.
The 138 bedrooms of the Bakoua Hotel are divided between several Creole-style buildings of 2 or 3 floors, 42 twin bedrooms and 97 double bedrooms, including:
- 21 bedrooms "Superior garden side": from 15m² to 23m² and equipped with "MyBed" beds *, they can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 childrens. Located on the ground floor, they are furnished either with Queen size bed (160X200) or with 2 double beds (140X200). For families, some bedrooms are communicating. 2 bedrooms in this category are suitable for disabled guests.
- 72 bedrooms "Privilege seaview": Close to the beach, from 15m ² to 23m ². They can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 childrens. Upstairs they are furnished either with Queen size bed or with 2 double beds.
- 39 bedrooms "Luxe page" of 15m ² to 18m ², they are located directly on the beach in a small building of 2 floors. They are equipped with King bed (180X200) or Queen size to accommodate 2 adults. Some will prefer the beach level bedrooms with shaded terrace in front of sand and sea while others will prefer bedrooms on the floor enjoying more privacy.
- 6 suites with seaview.
All bedrooms and suites have a furnished terrace or balcony. They have individually controlled air conditioning, phone, safe, WiFi access, mini bar, radio, satellite TV.
* MyBed concept: bed on bedspring, fitted with an over-mattress in feathers and fluff, a duvet and 4 pillows.
- American Buffet breakfast is served in the indoor restaurant from 6.30 am to 10.30 am (possibility from 6.00 am for early risers)
- Located close to the beach, the restaurant "La Sirène" provides a Creole specialties menu as well as local and international quality cooking. For your lunches from 12.00 am to 3.00 pm and for your dinner from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
Have a drink :
- The "Coco Bar", set on the sea, offers drinks and snacks service from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- In the evening, you will appreciate the cocktails in the bar "Le Gommier". These cocktails are famous in Martinique!
Services and Amenities Hotel Bakoua****
- Point of information & Sales services of excursions and activities
- Valet parking
- Secured parking
- Room service from 7 am to 10 pm
- Ironing corner with iron and ironing board
- Luggages service available at arrivals and departures
- Transit bedroom available upon departure (subject to availability),
- Baby cribs available (up to 3 years old) in all "Standard" bedrooms and children's bed (up to 12 years) in the bedrooms "standard 2 double beds only
- Children's menus and seats available at restaurants.
Services with fee:
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Boutique of souvenirs and flowers, press, medical service
- Baby sitting service on booking request (24 hours before)
- Transportation between the hotel and the city center
- Fort de France 20 minutes by sea shuttle.
- Natural fine sand beach, equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas Outdoor infinity swimming pool of 165 m² with sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels
- 2 tennis courts in quick
- Initiation to diving (in the swimming pool)
- Pedal boats
- Loan of fins, masks and snorkels
- Loan of board games: scrabble, chess, Monopoly, card games
- Theme evening: Ballet of Martinique, Musical entertainment, dance floor
- Diving center with possibility of lessons
- Excursions and circuits in Martinique: exit in catamaran in the South, 4x4 at the North or South of the island.
- Deep sea fishing
- Walk at sea,
- Boat trip with glass bottom
- Riding stable
- 18 hole International Trois Ilets Golf Course
Neighbourhood name : Pointe du Bout
Distance to supermarket or shop : 100m
Distance to airport : 20km
Nearest beach : Pointe du Bout Beach at about 10m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Common swimming pool
Wide sea view
Disabled label : Yes
Toursim stars (french Atout France official) : 4 stars
Surface : 165m2
- Fixed barrier
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Baby high chair loan (on request upon booking)
Half board (Optional with supplement)
Full board (Optional with supplement)
- Iron and board
- Internet or satelitte TV
- Hair dryer
Vacances telles qu’envisagées. Hôtel confortable avec environnement immédiat agréable (plage, piscine, végétation).
Pointe du Bout Beach at 10m