Charming hotel l'Habitation du Comté
Price : $131 - $325 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hair dryer
Location L'Habitation du Comté***
Built in 1948 by the owners of the sugar factory of the County, this magnificent dwelling of Master of a Neo-Colonial Art Deco style was built in the pure tradition, on the top of a gently ventilated dreary.
Crossed by the canal that supplied the old sugar factory, this unique house will welcome you and will make your passage an unforgettable memory.
This charming hotel is located equidistant from the town of Ste Rose and Deshaies with its shops, restaurants and activities.
Less than 5 minutes by car, many beaches will make your happiness !!!
Property : 7 bedrooms and 1 bungalow from 2 to 4 persons
The hotel has 7 air-conditioned rooms and a villa bungalow.
All rooms are decorated in a colonial style and spread over the two levels of the main house.
The Villa bungalow is located on the side of the hotel without any person opposite.
- 1 "Standard" room overlooking the park, equipped with a queen size bed (160 * 200),
- 2 Superior rooms, with private terrace, equipped with a queen size bed (160 * 200),
- 2 Luxurious rooms, private terrace and swimming pool view, equipped with a king size bed (180 * 200),
- 1 "Prestige" Suite, consisting of two luxury rooms, equipped with a king size bed (180 * 200) and a Queen size bed (160 * 200), sea view and private terrace,
- 1 Bungalow-Villa equipped with 2 private rooms, equipped with two double beds Queen Size (160 * 200), a large terrace with a kitchen and a swimming pool with punch.
Its rooms, classified 3 stars, are all spacious and air-conditioned, and will accomodate you in their intimate, delicate, romantic, majestic and harmonious atmosphere ...
Chef Anthony, after 12 years spent in Sancerre in the kitchens of a small inn near the Loire, will enchant your taste buds with his creations combining refinement and tradition.
You will discover the creole pudding tartelette tatin and its escalope of hot foie gras, the selection of local fishes accomodated in various ways, choice of meats like the traditional filet of beef, the square of lamb with the French ..., and for Finish on a sweet touch, a warm soufflé with coconut served with a ball of coconut ice and coconut fritters.
Nearby, a comfortable lounge will allow you, in all tranquility, to savor great rum from Guadeloupe and Martinique. The county housing restaurant is open from Thursday to Monday, noon and evening.
Menus from 25 € and 42 € as well as the card
Services and Amenities L'Habitation du Comté***
In order to make your stay more comfortable, the following services are available:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Arrival cocktail offered in the evening,
- Bath linen,
- Linen changed every 3 days,
- Telephone available,
- Adjustable air conditioning, and Ventilator,
- Television with 14 channels,
- Internet and Wifi,
- Mini fridge with free bottle of water,
- Hair dryer,
- Beach towels loan
On the spot :
Lazing by the pool,
Very close to numerous:
- Snorkeling and bottle (many clubs), notably at the Cousteau reserve,
- Visit of the Botanical Garden of Deshaies,
- Visit the "Chutes du Carbet" Falls,
- Visit of the "saut d'acomat", one of the most beautiful natural swimming pools of Guadeloupe,
- Water skiing at the Hotel Fort Royal: windsurfing, dinghy, scooter of the seas etc ....
- Deep sea fishing and traditional,
- Hiking in the rainforest,
- Horseback riding,
- Hiking between Grande Anse beach and la Perle beach,
- Excursions in the sea cul-de-sac at Sainte-Rose, with discovery of the Mangrove and the barrier of Coral.
You will be spoiled for choice!
Distance to supermarket or shop :
Distance to airport : 35km
Nearest beach : Manbiaf beach at about 1000m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Common swimming pool
Some accommodation with kitchen
Toursim stars (french Atout France official) : 3 stars
- Hair dryer
Tout était parfaits ; nous connaissions et avions souhaité y retourner 2ans après un premier séjour Un excellent rapport qualité prix
Charming hotel l'Habitation du Comt
Manbiaf beach at 1000m