Luxury villa sea view & swimming pool
Price : $245 - $472 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
Location of the villa
In the quiet residential area of "O Mullane beach" at the Diamant, the villa enjoys a beautiful view of the sea and of the Diamant rock.
At about 200m, the small protected beach is yours to swim and look for seashells but you will probably prefer to enjoy the large beautiful Diamant beach located at about 1800 meters.
A small local shop is about 700 meters away and the village of Diamant, with restaurants, shops and market, is 1.5km away.
This 140m² villa features:
- 1 air-conditioned master bedroom with king size bed (180X200), sea view, a dressing room and its own bathroom
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a double bed
- 1 second bathroom with shower
- 1 well equipped kitchen
- 1 large living room opened onto the terrace, by the swimming pool, with a nice sea view
- In front of the living room the shaded terrace has an outdoor lounge and a dining area
One of the strong assets of this villa is the large infinity swimming pool (9mX4m) with a wide sea view!
- The owners live on the site, in an apartment located below the villa. They are very discreet.
- The mezzanine you see in the pictures of the living room is not accessible to the tenants
- Air conditioning is only available between 7 pm and 9 am
When you choose a luxury villa, you get much more than a simple accommodation: Antilles Exception offers its concierge service reserved for Antilles Exception customers. These high quality and personalized services are numerous:
- Many great amenities for you to select, such as…: In-house breakfast or breakfast+dinner, home chef or grocery delivery, daily cleaning, baby-sitting, home massage, manicure...
- Unique excursions: Catamaran or motorboat outings (possibly privatized), deep-sea fishing, dolphin outings, dune buggies, horseback riding, exotic ballets at the villa, rum discovery...
- And tailor made services: You imagine, we make it happen!
Services and Amenities
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, kitchen cloths)
- Washing machine
- Foldable baby crib available upon request at time of booking
- Large flat screen TV and DVD player
- Internet and Wifi
- Iron and ironing board
- Mandatory cleaning fee, $143 to be paid on arrival.
To do close to the villa
On site :
- You will never get tired of the large swimming pool and the view
- Nautical activities, including diving at Diamant Rock and surfing at Anse Diamant beach
- Hiking on Le Morne Larcher
- Visit to Slave Memorial and the Shell Museum "musée du coquillage"
- There are two markets at the diamant, the covered market is in the center and the open air market nearest to the villa.
- Many small restaurants in the Diamant village
Neighbourhood name : O'Mullane Bas
Distance to supermarket or shop : 800m
Distance to airport : 20km
Nearest beach : O'Mullane Beach at about 250m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Surface : 140m2
Nb toilets : 3
Surface : 45m2
Nb sofa 2 seaters : 2
Nb sofa 3 seaters : 3
Nb King size bed(s)(200cm or more) : 1
Nb double bed(s) : 1
Nb double bed(s) : 1
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
Surface : 40m2
Coverage : Covered
Table capacity : 6 to 8
lounge_capacity : 4 to 6
Largest length : 9m
Larger width : 4m
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Baby high chair loan (on request upon booking)
Provision of the 1st breakfast
Nous avons passé 2 semaines fantastiques au Diamant. La villa est très confortable et bien équipée. Nous avons eu à notre disposition tout ce dont nous avions besoin pendant notre séjour. L’environnement est magnifique. La vue sur la baie est splendide. Nous avons grandement apprécié la terrasse et la piscine privée. Annie et Stéphane sont des hôtes très sympathiques et chaleureux. Ils nous ont accueillis lors de notre arrivée à la villa puis se sont fait très discrets. Nous nous sommes rapidement sentis chez nous. Nous y retournerons sans aucun doute lors de notre prochain voyage en Martinique. C’était vraiment super !