Villa in Deshaies with pool
Price : $125 - $327 / night
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
Location of the villa
Nestled in the heart of a 10 000m² nature refuge classified by the league of protection of the birds ... Private swimming pool and sun deck!
This villa was conceived as one would dream of a villa in the West Indies: sweetness and conviviality for the inside, and outside, the fusion of the tropical green and the Caribbean blue...
Ideally located at 1 minute from the village of Deshaies and the many sandy beaches, you will be alone in the world, in the heart of a preserved nature.
This 160m² villa (of which, 110m² terrace and sun deck) can accommodate up to 4 people.
- 1 bedroom "Bois et Chocolat" with a Queen Size bed (160/200), a private shower room, and a restroom
- 1 bedroom "Blanc et Fushia" with 2 beds 90X200 (transformable in a double bed of 180X200)
- 1 Large terrace lounge with an outdoor equipped kitchen (large fridge with freezer, 4 halogen lights, kettle, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, ...), space dedicated to meals, hammock, hammock chair ...
- Terraces and sundecks, lounge chairs, Weber BBQ, exotic wooden furniture for meals and cocktails, with a private swimming pool ...
Here the kitchen is outside. It's so nice to live outside! The creole spirit is present ... This property invites you to live outside with its endless terrace welcomes you for a convivial meal, a joyful cocktail, or a deserved nap by the pool cradled by the rustling of nature …
Please note: Rates vary depending on the number of occupants and the number of rooms rented (a rate for 1 bedroom 2 people - for 2 bedrooms 4 people).
Note: Possibility to rent GPDH20 and GPDH23 together (communicating through an interior door) for a total capacity of 10 people
Services and Amenities
In order to make your stay more comfortable, the following amenities are available:
- Linen provided (sheets, bath and kitchen towels)
- Welcome open 7/7 days and many services dedicated to the customers of the Jardin des Colibris (Reservation at preferential rates, personalized advice, massages, breakfasts, arrival meal, catering service, laundry ...)
- Washer and dryer
- Foldable baby crib and highchair available upon request at time of booking
- Books and cd library
- Possibility of breakfast (with supplement),
- Massage services at home (extra charge),
- Catering service at home (extra charge).
- End-of-stay cleaning service obligatory, to be paid directly on site.
- Mandatory cleaning fee, $47 to be paid on arrival.
To do close to the villa
On the spot :
- Beautiful luxuriant garden of 10 000m² to observe the fauna and the flora,
- Sun deck and swimming pool for relaxing moments
- Snorkeling and bottle (many clubs), notably at the Cousteau reserve,
- Visit of the Botanical Garden of Deshaies,
- Visit the Chutes du Carbet,
- Visit of the Saut d'Acomat, one of the most beautiful natural swimming pools of Guadeloupe,
- Water skiing at the Hotel Fort Royal: windsurfing, dinghy, scooter of the seas etc ....
- Deep sea fishing and traditional,
- Hiking in the rainforest,
- Horseback riding,
- Hiking between the beaches Grande Anse beach and la perle beach
- Excursions in the sea cul-de-sac at Sainte-Rose, with discovery of the Mangrove and the barrier of Coral.
You will be spoiled for choice!
Neighbourhood name : Jardin de Coluche
Distance to supermarket or shop : 1km
Distance to airport : 40km
Nearest beach : Leroux beach at about 2500m
No air conditioning
Surface : 60m2
Nb toilets : 1
Floor : Ground floor
Nb Queen size bed(s) (160cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
Floor : Ground floor
Nb single bed : 2
Surface : 115m2
Coverage : Covered
Table capacity : 4 to 6
lounge_capacity : 4 to 6
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
Surface : 10000m2
Out of sight
Common swimming pool
Surface : 32m2
Largest length : 8m
Larger width : 4m
Minimum depth : 1.5m
Maximum depth : 1.5m
- Fixed barrier
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Provision of the 1st breakfast (Optional with supplement)