Lune de Miel Cocoon
Price : $157 - $217 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
- Pool towels
Location of the villa
This villa is nestled in the heart of a hotel residence exclusively reserved for couples, integrating harmoniously into a natural setting and surrounded by a superb tropical garden designed by renowned landscapers.
Less than 1 kilometer from the magnificent Grande Anse beach, one of the pearls of the Caribbean, you will find your haven of peace. The authentic village of Deshaies offers the perfect starting point to discover the wonders of Basse-Terre and enjoy an unforgettable vacation experience.
Nestled in the heart of a green and peaceful environment, this villa will be your ideal refuge for a romantic vacation.
This human-sized residential estate includes 5 fully equipped villas, each benefiting from a contemporary and original layout, the result of the vision of Karine Arrial, a renowned interior designer.
Each villa benefits from its own private, heated swimming pool. These accommodations are designed especially for couples who wish to share intimate moments in a comfortable and luxurious setting.
This 60m² villa includes:
- 1 Bedroom (16m²), air-conditioned and equipped with a King Size bed (180/200) with memory foam - Luggage rack - Wardrobe and storage lockers - Desk and stool
- 1 Bathroom (6m²) with Italian shower, sink and mirror
- 1 separate restroom
- 1 well equipped kitchen opening onto the terrace
- 1 Terrace (16m²) with 2 lounge chairs, hammock
- 1 private swimming pool heated to a regular temperature all year round
In the center of the villas there is a dedicated space where you can enjoy your breakfasts every morning. The residence bar invites you to share a drink alone or to socialize with other residents.
You will live an exceptional experience for two in these intimate and contemporary villas, offering an ideal setting for unforgettable moments.
Services and Amenities
To make your stay more comfortable, the following services are offered to you:
- Household linen provided (sheets, towels, kitchen towels, pool towels)
- Possibility of optional breakfasts at additional charge
- 2 Formulas to choose from (to be specified with your advisor): the Residence formula for a minimum of 7 nights (with change of linen once a week (upon request). The breakfast service is available as an option, as well as the cleaning package) or the Hotel package for 4 nights minimum (with breakfast included, cleaning service every two days, and linen replaced upon request)
- Drinking water with reverse osmosis
- Private heated salt pool 4m x 2.2m
- Unlimited high-speed Internet (fiber)
- Coolers available, and vacuum cleaner to clean rental cars on the day of departure
- Iron & ironing board
- Dishwasher / Washing machine / Hair dryer
- Order your meals and drinks served in your accommodation (optional, at additional charge)
Reception – Catering area:
Friendly and relaxing space to have breakfast (7 – 10 a.m.), have a drink in a pleasant atmosphere during the day, or enjoy various dishes at lunchtime. In the evening, meals are served in your room. Drinks menu and a selection of wines & champagne designed with a sommelier.
- 34 solar panels to supply the residence with electricity during the day
- 6 solar water heaters
- Private parking
- 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- Surveillance camera system (parking, common areas)
- Air conditioning cut-off system during residents' absences
- Included cleaning fee.
To do close to the villa
- Relaxing by the pool
- Relax in comfortable, carefully furnished spaces
- The residence's bar will offer you the opportunity to share a drink as a couple, or to chat with other residents, during the day in a cozy musical atmosphere.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving (many clubs), notably at the Cousteau reserve
- Visit the Deshaies Botanical Garden
- Visit the Carbet Falls
- Visit to Saut d’Acomat, one of the most beautiful natural swimming pools in Guadeloupe
- Water skiing at the Fort Royal hotel: windsurfing, dinghy, water scooter etc...
- Big game and traditional fishing
- Hiking in the rainforest
- Horse riding
- Hiking between the beaches of Grande Anse and La Perle
- Excursions in the great marine cul-de-sac in Sainte-Rose, with discovery of the Mangrove and the Coral Reef.
You will be spoiled for choice!
Neighbourhood name : Grande Anse
Distance to supermarket or shop : 1km
Distance to airport : 40km
Nearest beach : Grande Anse Beach at about 1000m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Surface : 60m2
Nb toilets : 1
Nb King size bed(s)(180cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
Nb sofa 1 seater : 2
Table capacity : 2 to 4
Surface : 16m2
Coverage : Partially covered
Largest length : 4m
Larger width : 2.2m
Out of sight
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels, pool towel
Provision of the 1st breakfast (Optional with supplement)
Breakfast (Optional with supplement)
C'est la première fois que nous venons en Guadeloupe depuis les États-Unis. La seule chose qui soit meilleure que notre superbe villa, c'est Philippe. Il a été très arrangeant et nous a aidés à planifier nos activités et nos dîners. La villa est spectaculaire. Elle dispose de tout ce dont vous avez besoin. Elle offre de l'intimité, une piscine et une vie en plein air avec un excellent climatiseur dans la chambre à coucher. Elle est proche de la plage et du centre ville, ce qui en fait un endroit idéal. La plage est magnifique et selon les recommandations de Philippe, nous avons fait le sentier de randonnée le long de la plage et une excursion aux chutes d'eau. Nous avons voyagé dans toute la Guadeloupe et notre séjour préféré a été la Villa Blanc de Blancs.
Lune de Miel Cocoon
Grande Anse Beach at 1000m