Marquis Boutique Hotel****
Price : $319 - $1,091 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Pool towels
Location Marquis Boutique Hotel****
Located on the hillside of a verdant hill overlooking Anse Marcel Bay, this colorful boutique hotel is a 15-minute walk from the nearest beach Anse Marcel.
You will appreciate it for the atmosphere of true conviviality that prevails but especially for the exclusive attention paid to each of its customers.
A great team serving customers. Service worthy of the best concierge. The philosophy of Hotel Marquis is simple: to offer its customers a "tailor-made service" based on their needs. There's nothing they can not do!
Property : 16 Bedrooms and 2 Suites from 2 to 4 personns
Decorated in a warm style with local artwork, the spacious rooms feature a Caribbean style with carefully selected furnishings offering a magnificent view of Anse Marcel Bay and the island of Anguilla. Luxurious Caribbean atmosphere!
- Suite Marquise (2) of 100m² can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. It includes a fully equipped modern kitchen, a bedroom with a king size bed (200/200), a living room with a sofa bed that can accommodate a third adult or two children and a large bathroom with a large bath And a shower with 2 separate toilets. The Suite has two private terraces equipped with table, chairs and deck chairs, with an incredible view of the ocean and the island of Anguilla.
- Great View Room (7) from 55 to 60 m² can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. They are very spacious with king size bed (200/200) and a breathtaking view of the ocean, the island of Anguilla and the Marina. The room is extended by a large bathroom (10m2) equipped with a bathtub and a separate WC. A private terrace equipped with a table, chairs and deck chairs.
- Marina View Room (6) of 50sqm can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. Spacious room with a king size bed (200/200) or 2 double beds Queen Size (160/200). A very nice view on the Marina and the ocean from the private terrace, equipped with a table, chairs and deck chairs. In the extension of the bedroom, a large bathroom (10m2) equipped with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
The rooms can be communicating with each other for a family stay.
- Charming View Room (3) of 40m² can accommodate up to 2 people. Comfortable room with king size bed (200/200) with a very nice view on the ocean and the Marina, from the terrace equipped with a table, chairs and deck chairs. A large bathroom (10m2) equipped with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
All rooms and suites feature:
- air conditioning,
- a telephone with private number,
- Free Wi-Fi access,
- a flat screen satellite TV with French and American channels,
- a DVD player and Hifi,
- a hairdryer,
- a safe,
- a minibar and a coffee maker.
The Marquis Hotel offers a variety of restaurants that will delight you!
The hotel has selected for you restaurants on the Marina, allowing you to directly load your notes on your room.
Tempted by lunch or dinner by the pool or on your private terrace? Do not hesitate to ask for your room service card.
Enjoyed on your balcony or next to the pool, breakfast will become an unforgettable experience. Taste French pastries and tropical fruits.
Services and Amenities Marquis Boutique Hotel****
In order to make your stay more comfortable, the following services are at your disposal:
- Continental breakfast (12 € per person per day) served from 7.30 am to 11 am by the pool or in your room with an extra charge of 3 €.
- American breakfast menu with supplement available.
- Car park
- Baby cots / cribs available
- Free local newspapers
- Free internet access
- Free shuttle to the beach
- Babysitting on request (extra charge)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Activity Desk and Concierge Service (extra charge)
- VIP transfers on request (by boat or luxury car)
On the spot :
- Outdoor pool with sun loungers
- Deck chairs at the edge of the page of Anse Marcel
- Jet ski,
- Kite surfing,
- Visit the islands of Cayes Vertes, Tintamarre and Pinel. The islands form a sanctuary for local fauna and flora, particularly for sea and land turtles or iguanas. A preserved nature, sea bottoms in palm, mask and tuba or even diving bottle.
- Horse ride,
- Tax-Free Shopping in Philisburg,
- Discovery of the Caribbean islands in sailboat or catamaran,
- Deep sea fishing...
Neighbourhood name : Anse Marcel
Distance to supermarket or shop : 2km
Distance to airport : 20km
Nearest beach : Anse Marcel Beach at about 500m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Common swimming pool
Wide sea view
Some accommodation with kitchen
Small pets accepted
Toursim stars (french Atout France official) : 4 stars
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels, beach towel (optional with supplement), pool towel
Laundry available (Optional with supplement)
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Breakfast (Optional with supplement)
- DVD player
- Internet or satelitte TV
- Hair dryer
- Fixed barrier