Le Temps des Cerises Boutic Hotel
Price : $257 - $473 / night
- Air conditioning
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels
Location Le Temps des Cerises Boutic Hotel
Creole architecture, directly located on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, will seduce you with its warm atmosphere.
Located in the heart of the French gastronomy capital, Grand Case is a village that has preserved its charm and authenticity, where it is good to live.
Le Temps des Cerises Boutique Hotel is a small paradise to spend a peaceful stay and enjoy the charms of this beautiful island.
Property : 9 rooms from 1 to 2 persons
The 9-room hotel opens onto a tropical garden and offers spectacular panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, the Creole rock and the island of Anguilla.
- The 3 double rooms are elegantly and stylishly furnished. These air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a Queen Size bed (160/200).
They have a balcony with seating area, a large bay window overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the island of Anguilla. An elegant bathroom with a rain shower.
- The 6 superior rooms: refined and natural décoration. These air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a king size bed (200/200).
They have a terrace with seating area, a large bay window overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the island of Anguilla. An elegant bathroom with a rain shower.
Natural materials, sweet colors and antique wooden furniture create a peaceful, sober and elegant atmosphere.
The Café des Temps and the restaurant are open daily from breakfast to dinner. The Chef proposes modern French cuisine inspired by simple local flavors associated with fresh and quality products.
You can choose to sip a cocktail on one of the loungers on the private beach, savor a dish on the sea-facing terrace or even enjoy dinner on the sandy feet beside the blue Caribbean water.
Services and Amenities Le Temps des Cerises Boutic Hotel
Throughout your stay, the hotel offers the following services:
In the Superior Rooms and Rooms:
- Flat screen TV,
- WIFI connection,
- Bathrobes and beach towels
- Maid service once a day.
Within the hotel:
- Baby cot on request,
- Free shuttle from the hotel to reach the Sol E Luna restaurant
- 2 deckchairs and 1 parasol on the exceptional Grand Case beach (on request at reception)
- Loan of masks and snorkels (on request at reception)
- Stand up paddle available (upon request at reception)
- 4% city tax included and 11% service charge included.
Services available for a fee:
- Breakfast served in your room,
- Evening lobster on Saturday evening on the private beach of the hotel,
- Karma aperitif evening on the beach of the hotel,
- Excursion by boat and snorkelling,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Massage service,
- Catamaran day.
On the spot :
- Free access to sun loungers and umbrellas at the private beach
- Jet ski,
- Kite surfing,
- Visit the islands of Cayes Vertes, Tintamarre and Pinel. The islands form a sanctuary for local fauna and flora, particularly for sea and land turtles or iguanas. A preserved nature, sea bottoms in palm, mask and tuba or even diving bottle.
- Horse ride,
- Tax-Free Shopping in Philisburg,
- Discovery of the Caribbean islands in sailboat or catamaran,
- Deep sea fishing……
Neighbourhood name : Grand Case
Distance to supermarket or shop : 1.5km
Distance to airport : 10km
Nearest beach : Grand Case Beach at about 5m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
No Swimming pool
Wide sea view
Toursim stars (french Atout France official) : Not Referenced
- Iron and board
- Internet or satelitte TV
- Hair dryer
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels, beach towel
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking)
Breakfast (Optional with supplement)
Half board (Optional with supplement)