Splendid villa on sea front
Price : $947 - $6,412 / night
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels
Location of the villa
This charming beach house is located on the edge of the Flamands beach.
Let yourself be lulled by the gentle sea breeze and seduced by the turquoise blue of the waters.
The Cheval Blanc restaurants or the typical Creole food at Chez Rolande are within a few minutes walk.
Right on the beach, this charming beach 150m² two-level house offers:
On the main level:
- 1 very well equipped open kitchen
- 1 living room with a dining room and living room (sofas and television)
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom, with 2 single beds, a television and its own shower room
- 1 shower room for guests
On the upper level:
- 1 Master air-conditioned bedroom, with a King Size bed (180x200), a television and its own shower room
In front of the main room, a partially covered terrace with a dining area.
This same terrace has a swimming pool, an outdoor shower, a gazebo with a dining area, a barbecue area and lounge chairs facing the sea.
The villa's terrace has direct access, via a staircase, to the Flamands beach.
Services and Amenities
- Dishwasher / safe / computer
- Gas barbecue
- French and American satellite television channels
- Daily cleaning except Sundays and French holidays
A la carte services (at an extra charge):
- Rental of equipment (baby cribs, folding beds, high chairs, etc.)
- Laundry and cleaning service
- Possibility of pre-supplying your villa before your arrival, breakfasts delivered to your villa, or private chef in the villa
- Booking of Services (e. g. babysitting, activities, site-seeing tours, transfers, massages, sports coach, culinary tasting etc...)
- Included cleaning fee.
To do close to the villa
Saint Barts is a treasure that offers many activities that will delight everyone...
Bars...Beaches...Water activities...Events...Delicious culinary specialities...
- Gustavia, its culture and shopping
- The small preserved village of Corossol
- The village of Saint Jean, the most touristic on the island
- The 22 beaches, all different from one another
- The maritime nature reserve (La Réserve Naturelle) and the coral reef
- Sliding sports enthusiasts or seabed explorers, there is something for everyone! Water skiing, water scooter, sailing or motor boat, diving, surfing etc....
- The refinement of a gourmet restaurant
- Hikes with breathtaking landscapes
- Bars, night clubs ...
Neighbourhood name : Flamands
Distance to supermarket or shop : 3km
Distance to airport : 3km
Nearest beach : Beach Flamands at about 15m
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Surface : 150m2
Nb single bed : 2
Exclusive shower room
Floor : 1st floor
Nb King size bed(s)(180cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
- Gas hob
- Microwave oven
Nb sofa 3 seaters : 2
Table capacity : 4 to 6
Surface : 100m2
Coverage : Partially covered
Table capacity : 8 to 10
Largest length : 4.8m
Larger width : 3m
- Peripheral alarm
Linens provided : sheets, towel, kitchen towels, beach towel, pool towel
Laundry available (Optional with supplement)
Baby cot loan (on request upon booking) (Optional with supplement)
Baby high chair loan (on request upon booking) (Optional with supplement)
Provision of the 1st breakfast (Optional with supplement)
Breakfast (Optional with supplement)