Villa with ocean view
Price : $213 - $428 / night
- Swimming pool
Location of the villa
Lovers of natural luxury in the heart of the rainforest, the 100% wood, 75m² Jungle Lodge is a premium accommodation. It includes a large bedroom with a king size bed, and, in a tropical suite spirit, opens onto a space of water and wellness: the bathroom: marriage of plants and minerals with its small pebbles on the ground, volcanic rocks and Japanese steps leading to a beautiful bathtub and shower made of natural stones, palm trees and tropical flowers under the stars in a Zen space. The terrace hosts a fully equipped kitchen, a few steps away, a private pool is perched in front of the solarium and its lounge chairs under the complicit glances of birds that share their forest with only a few privileged people.
An experience to live!
This 75m² bioclimatic and naturally ventilated tropical suite can accommodate up to 4 people.
- 1 bedroom, a tropical spirit suite, with a King size bed 160 x 200 cm
- A small mezzanine for two children (12 years old minimum)
- A living room with a small reading corner
- A fully equipped outdoor kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, coffee maker, hotplates, toaster etc...)
- An interior shower room (sink, mirror) and exterior water garden with shower and bathtub under the stars (In a zen space with complete privacy!).
- A separate restroom
- Mosquito nets for each bed and ceiling fans
- Wooden solarium terrace with lounge chairs
- Private pool 3X3m and an outdoor shower
- Here the kitchen is outside. It's so nice to live outside! The invitations towards the outdoors are numerous with these multiple openings, an endless terrace welcomes you for a friendly meal or a joyful cocktail hour, or a well deserved nap rocked by the rustling of the giant bamboos nearby ...
Please note:The rates differ according to the number of occupants (one rate for 2 people and another for 4 people)
Note: There are 3 identical jungle lodges - Allocation will be based on availability.
Services and Amenities
In order to make your stay more comfortable, the following services are offered to you:
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, and dish towels)
- Reception opened 7 days a week and numerous services dedicated to the clients of the "jardin des colibris" (Reservation at privileged rates, personalized advice, massages, breakfasts, arrival meals, catering service, laundry...)
- Free and unlimited high speed wifi internet
- Library, CD and DVD books
- Possibility of breakfast (at additional charge)
- Massage service (at additional charge)
- Catering service at home (at additional charge)
- Included cleaning fee.
To do close to the villa
- Private pool 3X3m and outdoor shower
- Note that the guests of the villa can enjoy the swimming pool of the residential complex of the Jardin des Colibris
- Magnificent space of nature, tropical forest and luxuriant 10 000m² garden
- Snorkelling and scuba diving (many clubs), especially at the Cousteau reserve
- Visit the Botanical Garden of Deshaies
- Visit the Carbet waterfalls
- Visit the Saut d'Acomat, one of the most beautiful natural pools in Guadeloupe,
- Water skiing at the Hotel Fort Royal: windsurfing, dinghy sailing, water scooter etc.....
- Deep sea and traditional fishing
- Hiking in the rainforest
- Horseback riding
- Hiking between the beaches of Grande Anse and La Perle
- Excursions to the Grand Cul de Sac Marin in Sainte-Rose, with discovery of the Mangrove and the Coral Reef.
Neighbourhood name : Jardin des Colibris
Distance to supermarket or shop : 1km
Distance to airport : 40km
Nearest beach : Leroux beach at about 2500m
Surface : 75m2
Maximum Nb adults : 2
Nb toilets : 1
Nb double bed(s) : 1
Nb Queen size bed(s) (160cm) : 1
Exclusive shower room
- Microwave oven
Coverage : Partially covered
Table capacity : 2 to 4
Surface : 6m2
Largest length : 3m
Larger width : 3m
Out of sight
Linens provided : sheets, towel