Sainte AnneSainte Anne
With the most beautiful beaches in Guadeloupe, Sainte-Anne is one of the three most important resorts on the island. Imagine exceptional beaches with turquoise water, white sand and coconut trees, in a typically Caribbean atmosphere.
In the middle of the south coast of Grande-Terre, 21 km from Pointe-à-Pitre, Sainte-Anne is the seaside resort of Guadeloupe. The beach of the town is in full town center a few steps from the lodgings and restaurants. Sainte-Anne is half an hour from the airport.
Ravaged by Hurricane Hugo in 1989, the white sandy beaches and coconut palms are the symbols of this region. Caravelle beach, idyllic beach of white sand with an absolutely exceptional frame, very frequented on the weekends.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the municipal beach, made up of several lagoons, and animated by the local sellers (delicious sorbets ...). Take a look at the local market and the small craft village where you can find souvenirs of local crafts.
Do not forget to take a walk in the hinterland, you will discover charming little valleys and hills.
3, ponts Galbas
Bord de mer
Tél: 0590 88 09 49
Fax: 0590 88 10 34
Places to visit
- Beaches: Municipal beach, La Caravelle, Bois-Jolan, Bourg beach
- Parish Church
- GwoKA Festival from July 7th for a week
- The markets: night market of fruits, flowers, spices and vegetables
- Geograines: Beautiful artisanal objects composed of more than 200 local seeds and woods
- Les Grands-Fonds: 100 year old baobab to discover!
- Walk on the beachesCanyoning and hiking in 4x4
- Nautical activities: windsurfing, surfing and kitesurfing