Le GosierLe Gosier
Gosier city has the name of a pelican called "Grand Gosier", still present today near the coast. Le Gosier was only a simple village, 50 years ago. Today, this very touristic city is the first resort of the island.
Between Pointe-à-Pitre and Sainte-Anne, south of Grande-Terre, Gosier city has several centers of interest. The marina, where there are many restaurants, its casino, its 800 m² aquarium but also the Pointe de la Verdure known for its hotels with their small artificial beaches, not forgetting the famous Route du Rhum.
Residential area of Pointe-à-Pitre, the Gosier is the ideal place to dine and entertain day or night. The Gosiser has nine out of ten nightclubs in Guadeloupe!
The islet of Gosier in front of the Gosier city offers rich coral funds.
You can also enjoy the sublime beaches like Petit-Havre beach and Saint Félix beach.
67, Boulevard Général de Gaulle
Tél: 0590 84 88 87
Places to visit
- L'islet du Gosier: a little corner of paradise
- The Museum costumes and traditions: royal gallery which makes you discover the modes of clothing of the kings and queens of Antiquity
- The beaches of Gosier: Petit-Havre, Saint-Félix, beach of Salines
- The Strong Flower of the Sword, Grande-Terre's largest fortification, built in the 18th century
- Lay down at the beach!
- Dancing on the Cheyenne trail, a must-see nightclub in Guadeloupe!
- Dive between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean